The organization is looking for volunteers who want to help during the 2. FIR European Racketlon Championships.
- Wednesday, August 23.: construction in Wiener Neudorf
- Thursday, August 24.: construction and shuttle-service
- Friday, August 25. to Monday, August 28.: helping on-site during the event in Wiener Neudorf
- Tuesday, August 29.: dismantling in Wiener Neudorf, construction at City & Country Club Wienerberg
- Wednesday, August 30. to Sunday, September 3.: helping on-site during the event at City & Country Club Wienerberg
- Sunday, September 3.: dismantling in at City & Country Club Wienerberg
- construction, dismantling
- referees and score-keepers for table-tennis, badminton, squash, tennis
PARTICIPANTS CAN ALSO HELP!
You are taking part in the tournament and would also like to help? We are also looking for the help of participants during the event.
WHAT WE OFFER
All helping hands get an official Euro-startup-package, as well as food and drinks on the days they are helping. Also included is an accreditation for the centercourt-arena.
Helping participants get a reduction of their entry-fee. The reduction depends on their availability during the days.
If you want to be a volunteer at the European championships 2017, or if you have any questions get in contact with tournament director Christoph Krenn.